- What personal information we collect about you;
- How we store your personal information;
- How your personal information is used;
- Whether we will disclose your personal information to anyone else;
- Any age restrictions on supplying personal information to us;
- How long may we may keep your personal information;
- How to contact us.
1. Personal Information we collect about you
Your personal information is collected when you register or fill in a form on a Website, or you send us an email. Personal information that is provided by you will only be used for the purpose for which it is provided, unless you are informed otherwise at the time of giving the information.
2. Storage of Personal Information
The Websites have appropriate technical and organisational measures in place to protect against unauthorised or unlawful use of your personal information as well as the accidental loss, destruction or damage of your personal information whilst under our control. However no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and whilst we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
3. Use of Personal Information
Minerva processes personal information for the purpose of:
- monitoring, developing and improving the Websites, our services and your experience
- providing a personalised service
- conducting market research surveys
- running competitions
- providing you with information about Minerva.
- send out email alerts you have agreed to receive (but only where you have provided your consent or not exercised your right to opt-out of receiving such communications (as applicable))
- processing and dealing with any complaints or enquiries made by you
Under certain circumstances we may occasionally be required by law, court order or governmental authority to disclose certain types of personal information and we reserve the right to comply with any such legally binding request. Examples of the type of situation where this would occur would be:
- in the administration of justice
- where we have to defend ourselves legally
- in complying with the mandatory requirements of a government department collecting information on employee benefits.
5. Age Restrictions
If you are aged 16 or under, please get your parent/guardian’s permission beforehand whenever you provide personal information to the Websites. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information. If we become aware that you are under  and are attempting to or have submitted personal information via the Websites without your parent/guardian’s permission, we will not accept such information and we will take steps to remove such information from our records. This may involve us having to access and verify your age and other relevant details.
6. How long will we keep your Personal Information
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary to provide you with the goods and/or services you have requested.
We may collect information about your computer including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration as part of our audit trail process. “Cookies” are pieces of information that a website transfers to your hard drive to store and sometimes track information about you. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that. You are not obliged to accept cookies and you can adjust your browser’s setting to prevent it from accepting cookies on your computer – go to www.cookiecentral.com for instructions on how to disable cookies. However, you may not be able to take full advantage of our Websites if you do so. Cookies are specific to the server that created them and cannot be accessed by other servers, which means they cannot be used to track your movements around the web. Although they can be used to store information which may identify a user’s computer, cookies do not personally identify users and passwords and credit card information are not stored in cookies.
8. Access to Personal Information
If you wish to access the personal information held by us, you should contact us using the information provided below.
Please help us to keep our records of your personal information up-to-date by notifying us of any changes or corrections to the personal information we hold about you.
9. Contact Details