1. Use of Content
Minerva is pleased to make its original content available under a Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike License, for non-commercial reproduction with credit to the source site. This license permits anyone to do the following with original Minerva content, in any medium:
You are free:
• to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
• to Remix — to adapt the work
• to make commercial use of the work
Under the following conditions:
• Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
• Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
With the understanding that:
• Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
• Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
• Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations;
- The author’s moral rights;
- Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such aspublicity or privacy rights.
2. RSS Feeds
Minerva provides an excerpt RSS feed for each Minerva Site at https://minervaonlinemagazine.wordpress.com/feed/ If you are using all or substantially all of the feed, we ask that you do not modify it in any way, including the stripping out of advertisements and abide by the following guidelines:
• Full ad-supported feeds are intended only for personal use in RSS readers.
• For all other feed uses, including reproduction on websites, you should only use the Excerpt feeds, unless otherwise agreed with the company.
• Please do not splice the RSS feeds into or otherwise redistribute them via third-party RSS providers.
• Please do not add content, including any advertisements or other promotional content, to the RSS feeds.
• Minerva reserves the right to object to your presentation of the RSS feeds and the right to require you to cease using the RSS feeds at any time.
• Minerva Media further reserves the right to terminate its distribution of the RSS feeds or change the content or formatting of the RSS feeds at any time without notice to you.
- Reproduction of screenshots from any Site is permissible, without prior written approval, so long as the site logo and URL is fully visible or otherwise included on the page. See above for general permissions on partial content.
- The Site logo and URL must appear prominently at the top of each section displaying site content.
Minerva will not accept responsibility for information posted in the Comments. In order to make our comments useful and interesting, the following guidelines have been established for comment users:
- Do not post threatening, harassing, defamatory, or libelous material.
- Do not intentionally make false or misleading statements.
- Do not offer to sell or buy any product or service.
- Do not post material that infringes copyright or any other intellectual property interest.
- Do not post information that you know to be confidential or sensitive or otherwise in breach of the law.
7. General Disclaimer
Minerva are a gossip sites. The sites publish both rumors and conjecture in addition to accurately reported information. Information on the sites may contain errors or inaccuracies; the sites’ proprietors do not make any warranty as to the correctness or reliability of the sites’ content. Links to content on and quotation of material from other sites are not the responsibility of Minerva.
8. Notification of Changes
9. Effective Date